The 2023 Dodge Charger continues to captivate car enthusiasts with its impressive performance, style, and technology blend. In this article, we explore the diverse configurations of the 2023 Dodge Charger, a vehicle that remains a standout in the muscle car segment.
Table of Contents
The 2023 Dodge Charger Configurations: A Closer Look
Standard Features Across All Models
The 2023 Dodge Charger sets a class benchmark with standard features catering to performance and comfort enthusiasts. These include advanced infotainment systems, driver-assistance technologies, and a robust powertrain.
|A tribute to muscle car heritage, boasting impressive [engine specs] and performance upgrades like [specific features], which significantly enhance the driving experience.
|– [Detailed specifications]
|The GT variant adds a sportier flair, with enhancements such as [specific features], making it a compelling choice for driving enthusiasts.
|– [Specific features]
|Elevates the performance ante with a more powerful engine and [additional features], catering to those who crave more power and agility.
|– [More powerful engine] – [Additional features]
|A tribute to muscle car heritage, boasting impressive [engine specs] and performance upgrades like [specific features], significantly enhancing the driving experience.
|– [Impressive engine specs] – [Performance upgrades]
|At the top of the range, the SRT Hellcat is a testament to extreme performance, featuring a supercharged engine with [power output] and exclusive design elements.
|– [Supercharged engine] – [High power output] – [Exclusive design elements]
The Dodge Charger in the Broader Market
The 2023 Dodge Charger stands tall among its rivals, but how does it compare to other vehicles? Explore our detailed comparison between the Wagoneer vs Grand Wagoneer for insights into comparisons with other models.
Technology and Interior Features
Modern technology is a hallmark of the 2023 Dodge Charger. Features like Uconnect infotainment and advanced driver aids are noteworthy. For more on automotive technology, check out our article on the myChevrolet App
|Selected Options Price
|Fuel economy – city (mpg)
|Fuel economy – highway (mpg)
|Fuel economy – combined (mpg)
|Fuel tank (gal.)
|292 @ 6,350RPM
|External digital memory control
|Engine litres (L)
|Gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR)
|Towing capacity (lbs.)
|Passenger volume (cu.ft.)
|Maximum interior cargo volume (cu.ft.)
Safety and Security
|Dual zone front air conditioning
|Voice activated air conditioning
|External digital memory control
|Power with 2 stage unlock
|Remote keyless entry
|Keyfob (all doors)
|Keyfob and smart device (subscription required)
|Rain detecting wipers
|Rear windshield wiper
|Window control – express up
|Driver and passenger
|Window control – express down
|Driver and passenger
|120V AC power outlet
|Cargo tie downs
|With steering wheel controls
|Distance pacing cruise control
|Front beverage holders
|Rear beverage holders
|12V DC power outlet
|Driver door bin
|Passenger door bin
|Overhead console storage
|Garage door transmitter
|Auto-dimming rear view mirror
|Driver vanity mirror
|Passenger vanity mirror
|Tilting steering wheel
|Telescoping steering wheel
|Seats and Trim
|Ventilated front seats
|Driver seat – way direction control
|Driver seat – recline
|Driver seat – height adjustment
|Driver seat – fore/aft
|Driver seat – cushion tilt
|Driver seat – lumbar support
|Driver seat – cushion extension
|Driver seat – seatback side bolster support
|Driver seat – rear seat easy entry
|Front passenger seat – way direction control
|Front passenger seat – recline
|Front passenger seat – height adjustment
|Front passenger seat – fore/aft
|Front passenger seat – cushion tilt
|Front passenger seat – lumbar support
|Front passenger seat – cushion extension
|Front passenger seat – seatback side bolster support
|Front passenger seat – rear seat easy entry
|Front passenger seat – fold flat
|Front driver armrest
|Front passenger armrest
|Front center armrest
|Front head restraints
|Rear seat folding
|Rear seat descriptor
|Rear heated seats
|Ventilated rear seats
|Rear head restraints
|3rd-row seat descriptor
|3rd row seat descriptor
|Door trim insert
|Carpet front and rear
|Steering wheel material
The Ownership Experience
Owning a Dodge Charger means more than just driving a muscle car; it’s about being part of a legacy. From dealership experiences at places like “Haley Toyota” and “Greenway Chevrolet” to the car’s maintenance, every aspect is part of the journey. For more on dealership experiences, visit Haley Toyota and Greenway Chevrolet.
The 2023 Dodge Charger offers a range of configurations to suit different tastes and needs. From the efficient SXT to the exhilarating SRT Hellcat, there’s a Charger for every type of driver.
FAQ On 2023 Dodge Charger Configurations
- Is a Dodge Charger a V6 or V8?
- Response: The Dodge Charger’s engine configuration depends on the selected model and trim. The lineup includes models equipped with V6 engines, typically found in the standard or base variants. Alternatively, the higher-tier models are often powered by robust V8 engines, catering to those seeking enhanced performance.
- How much horsepower will the 2023 Dodge Charger have?
- Response: The 2023 Dodge Charger’s horsepower is variable, contingent upon the engine choice and model specification. Models with a standard V6 engine offer a moderate horsepower suitable for regular driving. In contrast, the advanced V8 models, notably the SRT Hellcat, deliver significantly higher horsepower, aligning with performance-focused driving demands.
- Which is faster: Charger GT or RT?
- Response: In comparing the Dodge Charger GT and RT, the RT generally exhibits superior acceleration and speed, attributed to its V8 engine. The GT, equipped with a V6 engine, provides a balanced performance. The vehicle configuration and environmental factors influence the exact speed and acceleration metrics.
- How much is a fully loaded 2023 Dodge Charger?
- Response: The pricing of a fully equipped 2023 Dodge Charger is subject to the chosen model, trim level, and additional optional features. The cost escalates for models with high-end trims and comprehensive feature packages. For precise pricing details, it is advisable to refer to the latest data provided by Dodge or an authorized dealership.
For readers interested in other vehicles, consider exploring: